Mike Fenn writing for The Daily Dot:
With a rapidly changing library of titles, hosting your own movie marathon on Netflix is pretty easy. But instead of cherry-picking timeless classics or old favorites to enjoy, why not pay attention to those unfamiliar titles that you constantly find yourself weeding through and have yourself a Bad Movie Marathon?
- I understand that Airplay 2 is not as good as Airplane, but people don't like that movie?
- The Master of Disguise is a gift. We should love it.
- Spice World? As my friend Colin Helb puts it: Spice World our Hard Days Night.
- I think they missed the point of Sharknado.
- We need to stop slagging on Jersey Girls. It is Kevin Smiths first attempt at a mainstream (read: dick joke free) film. It was not great. It only has a terrible reputation because it came out in the wake of the Gigli fiasco.
There are so may D- erotic thrillers and questionable teen skin flicks that never get surfaced because the have >1 star.
Here is the challenge. Lets find the real worst movies on NetFlix